Below is the file detailing the changes to the PTSA bylaws to be voted on at the January meeting. If you would like to see a copy of the bylaws, there is a pink binder in the office that contains them in their entirety. If you have any questions, please contact Felicia Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org 526-5670.
Donate to PTSA Now!
- Another great concert by Portola students and Ms. C! 1 month ago
- Goportola fighting for #education in our community = inspiring! 3 months ago
- Key messages from assembly today: stay focused, do your best, set goals, pick up your trash! and support your peers.Our students did great! 7 months ago
- We are back! Good to see all our students shuffling from class to class. Looking forward to Harding ES 6th graders visiting on Wednesday! 8 months ago
- For more info about Universal Design for Learning go here: cast.org/udl/index.html 8 months ago
- Principal of #ElCerrito #PortolaMiddleSchool spotlights classroom innovation, profl dev, & Spanish Dual Immersion bit.ly/19HaD2f 3 months ago
- @westcountytimes Summit at Windrush wld skim engaged fams frm #PortolaMiddleSchool + #ECHS, which truly reflect diversity of our communty 3 months ago
- @westcountytimes We welcome Summit in a location where they would credibly attract 71% socioeconomic disadvantaged kids they say they want 3 months ago
- @westcountytimes Odd that Summit when asked at #WCCUSD hearing didn’t know location-5 d later announced Windrush site to #ElCerrito CtyCncil 3 months ago
- @westcountytimes #WCCUSD denied Summit b/c it can’t reach its diversity goal w/ low outreach to flats + hill whisper campaign 3 months ago
Join the Portola E-Tree and stay connected!Send mail to Alonn at PortolaPTSA@gmail.com to be added to the e-tree.
- 18,608 hits